Sunday 23 February 2014

LATEST CHALLENGE MATCH FINISHES IN STYLE

Took to the fairways for round 4 against Alex, full greens except 1st and I got off to the best start and was 2 up after 2. Alex won 4, I won 7 and Alex won 9 to be 1 down at the turn. Was very impressed again with Alex distance off the tee especially 11 which he drove !! and won to go all square and 12 where he was pin high in 2. At 14 he took the lead for the first time and I knew I would have to pull something special out the bag. A birdie on 16 meant we were all square again and 2 3's on 17 took the match to the last and 2 shots left me 10 yds short of the green. My pitch hit the green and started rolling towards the pin and a couple of feet out I knew it was in and a birdie secured the win. 3,3,3 finish. Looking forward to next instalment.               

No comments: