Sunday 21 December 2014

SHORTEST DAY AND 16 FULL GREENS ON

I know Christmas is not quite here yet but the days are now going to get longer and I'm already getting excited for next season. Dawn and I played 9 holes today and could not believe the condition of the course - especially the greens which were magnificent, the best I have played on at this time of year.
Yesterday Amy and Alex joined me for a Texas scramble and due to frost we had to play to the winter greens but still managed a respectable 4,3,3,2,4,3,4,4,3 = 30 out 4,3,3,3,3,3,3,4,4 = 30 in = 60. Run of 6 x 3,s was the highlight.
Next planned outing Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th of January anyone looking to join in let me know, let's get 2015 off to a flyer.

Merry Xmas everyone and we are going to have a really happy New Year !!!

No comments: