Tuesday 22 March 2016

NOW THE FUN BEGINS

Just back from Lanzarote and raring to go. Dawn and I went out for 9 holes tonight and was delighted to see Megan out playing in front of us. Got home messaged Alex and he's buzzing - off to Ireland for a practice round on Thursday before going back next week to represent Scotland again in the u16 Quads. He feels his game is just about there and was self critical about his chipping which surprised me as he has one of the best short games I have ever witnessed !!! Spoke with Kirsty tonight and delighted to announce her self confidence after last weeks score has now provided her with a platform to launch her season and I believe that will be the catalyst that can take her to another level - watch this space. Amy and Megan had played on Saturday and both played really well and scored well. I am now busy trying to finalise our Scratch League fixtures and Bell Trophy match - which is a nightmare with so much going on for our players but I will get there. 
I now want to get our next group of players sorted with handicaps as the full course is now OPEN and can't wait to get started. 

No comments: