Saturday 3 September 2016

SCRATCH LEAGUE SEMI FINAL 2ND LEG RESULT

Unfortunately we lost out to Kinross today, 2 games to 1, and wish them the best of luck in the final. Alex lost 2&1, Tod lost 4&3 and Amy won 6&5, she was 1 under par through 13 and finished her match birdie birdie. It was great to see Megan come along to support the team and also to catch up with Hannah Robb who had come along for a game. 

Tomorrow it's now the big one, the Gents four ball final and as defending champions Alex and I will definitely be up for it and trying to make up for the disappointment of today's result. This competition is one of my favourites and having won it twice with my best mate Gary Smith before he left for Australia, twice with Jerry Wood and once with Michael Brodie and as I already said last year with Alex, I want to make it number 7 and 3 in a row !!!! Don't think I will sleep much tonight too excited. Bring it on !!!


No comments: