Monday 21 August 2017

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Alex Simpson has not only been selected to represent P&K in the Gary Harvey Trophy but has been given the honour of Captaining the Team. Kirsty Brodie has committed her Saturday mornings to assisting Gareth Couzens with the Junior Coaching which is a huge help to me. Both are taking their Captain and Vice Captain roles very seriously and I was personally delighted when they both volunteered along with Megan, Amy, Kirsten and Kieran to assist on the next 2 Wednesday fun Junior nights. This personally means so much to have kids who respect what I do for them and that they want to repay me in some way. I believe you reap what you sow and Strathmore Juniors past and present have proven time after time that if you invest time in their development you get the rewards.

No comments: