Monday 17 June 2019

BRILLIANT FUN AT THE COACHING TONIGHT

Tonight was our last Monday night coaching session before the Summer break but we will be running something on Monday nights and Saturday mornings from next week onwards. I will be emailing to gauge support and times so watch your inboxes. Stuart and Fraser who were fitted for new sets recently had both asked for the lob wedges from their previous sets and I agreed subject to a challenge. We went to the 2nd and 9th greens and they had their lob wedges and I had a 5, 7, 9 iron and pitching wedge and we threw the balls off the greens to various spots and I gave the boys the choice of which club I had to play each time. By winning the challenge think I proved that it was possible to use a variety of clubs around the greens to get results. I did allow them to keep the wedges but I think they will be more selective as to when to use them. Lesson learned.

No comments: