Thursday 4 April 2024

THE SUCCESSES JUST KEEP COMING

Keir finished 2nd to the World’s No 1 in his age group at Kingussie in the Faldo Futures today. He has qualified for the regional qualifier at Newcastle on Saturday 25th May. Qualifying there would lead to the Final at the Belfry. What a brilliant result for Keir, his hard work over the winter is paying dividends. 
I took out Broden for his 3rd handicap card today and was very impressed. For someone who has not had a lesson and only took up golf a year ago I believe we have another tremendous prospect in the section. 2 days ago I played with Archie and Keegan and we played the points game. My par on 7 earned me zero points as Archie had a birdie 3 and Keegan a nett 3. My 2 on 17 only got me a half. Tough school !! Another enquiry for membership today taking this week’s total to 6. Great to see so many youngsters out playing. 




No comments: