Tuesday 20 November 2012

COUNTDOWN BEGINS

2 more sleeps until Thursdays County AGM and prize giving (7.30pm at Craigiehill). I think we will only be missing 1 team member for this and the following nights Spirit of Youth Awards (7pm for 7.30 at Perth Concert Hall)

I am really looking forward to both events where all the hard work and effort everyone has put in is rewarded. As the Junior Scratch League Champions of Perth and Kinross we should enjoy the experience which combined with our Bell Trophy Runners Up helped us become the most successful Junior Section in P&K ahead of Alyth, Auchterarder, Blairgowrie, Craigie Hill, Crieff, Kinross, Milnathort, Muckhart and Pitlochry to name but a few.

Dress code is Boys team shirts and Black trousers.Girls team shirts with Black trousers or skirts.

My own celebrations start tomorrow with a Master Blender trip to Glengoyne Distillery where I get to sample and make my own bottle of Whisky (last years Xmas present from my daughter Alana eventually being used)  Followed on Thursday playing in the Midlands Alliance at Ballumbie so with work to fit in as well my days will flash by - hope yours does too.

          

No comments: