Wednesday 5 December 2012

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THINGS COULDN'T GET BETTER FOR 2012 THEY JUST DID

Fantastic news just received Megan Thom had been awarded a Gleneagles Scholarship meaning Strathmore Juniors have been awarded 4 out of the 8 places available. This is unprecedented in County history and I am so proud of all 4 - what a result.

Our Juniors keep on raising the bar and I see no reason why with all this additional coaching etc that next year and for years to come Strathmore will eclipse anything achieved by any Junior Section not only in P&K but in Scotland.

This unbelievable news caps the most amazing season and I feel privileged that our players have achieved so much but I know with the talent we have at the club this is only the start and there is more to come. 2013 can't come quick enough and with Strathmore now being a Scottish Development Centre anything is possible !!!!! mark my words.       

No comments: