Saturday 1 December 2012

SUCCESSFUL DAY

Cormac took the Gross honours today ahead of Amy with Michael and Callum tying 3rd. Josh wakened up with a swollen eye so couldn't make it and we send him best wishes for a speedy recovery. On Friday night Dawn held a spectacular Cocktail party and it was great to catch up with Eve Muirhead who was delighted to hear how well Strathmore Juniors had done this season and I wished her good luck from us all as she heads of to Sweden on Wednesday to defend her European Crown.

I managed to win my tie 4&2 this afternoon - birdies on 2,14 and 16 helped !

Successful Day all round and my email worked. Also well impessed by Amy's counting - I had both her and Michael's cards and Amy could tell me at any point exactly how many strokes they both had played.            

No comments: