Monday 16 April 2018

COACHING STARTS AND WOW AMAZING

5 new members took part in the 1st session. All of them showed remarkable progress and it won’t be long until the first certificates are being attempted. 6 attended the 2nd session. Camryn has had a growth spurt over the winter and obviously had outgrown her own clubs. I borrowed some of Kirsten’s clubs and wow what an unbelievable improvement, drives consistently going over 150 yards. So impressed that I have recommended her for County Coaching. The other 5 were also amazing hitting consistently good shots and I am confident that all will make progress very quickly this season. 6 attended the 3rd session and again everyone had made improvements. I have also recommended Dominika for County Coaching and would like to thank Megan and Kirsten who assisted Gareth and I tonight. What a positive and unbelievable start to the seasons coaching.

No comments: