Friday 17 August 2012

BUZZING !!!!!

After last nights visit from Eve Muirhead and the tremendous feedback I have received from the juniors and their parents and friends. Tonight I attended the junior coaching and the place was "Buzzing" We had 3 NEW members at coaching and the ones who took part last night want to know when the next event is taking place.

Sunday see's our Scratch League team take on Blairgowrie at home and with Michael Brodie, Brad Bannerman, Callum Sinclair, Rory Dyce and Alex Simpson taking to the course I expect a home victory.

Next Sunday we face Alyth in the semi final of the Junior Bell Trophy at Blairgowrie and our team will be led by Alex Simpson, Tod Bannerman, Callum Ewan, Cory Miller and Frankie Henvey and with such a strong team I look forward to accompanying them to the final at Gleneagles for Strathmores first attempt to be Junior Bell Champions.

I am so pleased to be involved in this exciting time for Strathmore and as I keep saying Strathmore Juniors keep surprising me and with the younger players coming through I know things will only get better.

PS  Met Lorraine Norman on her way back from hospital , she is still sore but with 6 weeks rest should be back behind the desk and I passed her our best wishes.

No comments: