Tuesday 25 September 2012

THANK YOU MESSAGE FROM HANNAH ROBB

Hannah has now turned 18 and this was her last season as a Junior. After Sundays Scratch League Final victory I spoke to her and thanked Hannah for the support and her contibution to the Junior Section over the past 4 years and wished her every success in the future. Today I received this thank you email -
  
  To the Junior Committee: Ian, Dawn and Jackie

I would like to thank you all for your efforts on behalf of both myself and I am sure all of the Juniors in the club.

Your enthusiasm, drive and commitment to Strathmore Juniors needs to be recognised these attributes together with your friendly and welcoming approach is the reason we have achieved success in our golf.

From my first lesson at the Centre Golf Lessons at Easter 2008 you all have done nothing but encourage me and others.

For me to go from a complete beginner, endless rounds of the Leftie links, to then be called forward to Scottish Coaching, play golf for the County Ladies and participate in Gleneagles County Coaching and then go on to further Education in Golf as a category 1 golfer is a tremendous journey which I am now enjoying and you have all contributed greatly to make that possible.

I also recognise the considerable support we have all had from The Strathmore Golf Centre and the coaching programmes that started me out and continue to improve the golf game of the junior members with Gareth continuing to work the magic.

Yesterday’s win in the P&K Junior Scratch League was a great day. I am sure the Junior Teams next year and beyond will carry the Strathmore flag to many a win.

Many Thanks,


Hannah Robb

No comments: