Friday 1 May 2015

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

Over the last two days I have been impressed by how many of our juniors are out there practicing. Last night Kirsty was on the practice area , Tod was out on the course, Georgia M was out on the wee course as was Flora and Dominika. Tonight I invited Megan out to work on her putting and course management and we spent a productive couple of hours which I'm sure will improve her game and had a quick chat with Amy who was playing Donkey and practicing her putting. I am delighted that these players are so committed to improving their games and it makes my role of Convenor so rewarding and the calibre of juniors we have is amazing. Looking forward to another successful weekend with confidence.
Our 3 Academy players are just starting to warm up and I predict exciting times ahead !!!

No comments: