Sunday 17 March 2019

DEVASTATING NEWS FROM ZIMBABWE

Just had this message from Frances regarding Trust. 

I’m afraid the news from Chimanimani is chilling. There is loss of homes and life. No power so no communication now. Don’t have much news but I know Trust has been badly injured and is now in hospital. Jane is getting food to him. I have a feeling his accommodation was washed away. Tomorrow I am going to see if I can get some decent collections for a cyclone fund. Could you think of any way of a collection through the golf. Hate asking Iain but it’s dire straits these people find themselves in.

Let’s see if we can help. 
This Saturday is Junior Captains Day and we normally do not have an entry fee but to help Trust we will ask each player to pay £1 and have a collection on his behalf. I will also ask the Ladies and Gents Sections to help. 


No comments: