Friday 29 March 2019

SSE DUMDERG COMMUNITY FUND

It is with great pleasure that today I announce that my recent application for funding has been successful. We already had £2697.21 built up in my unique Club Hire Scheme and the £6,000 Grant that SSE Drumderg Community Fund have confirmed will allow us to replace and enhance the quality of the clubs currently used and give our youngsters the chance to be the best they can be.
I will forever be grateful to SSE who backed my idea 6 years ago with the original £1,500 they invested, the £225 Strathmore Golf Club Quiz Team donated and the £75 Strathmore Juniors put in we have built up something that makes Golf affordable for all. Last year we had 38 kids utilising the Scheme and this year are on target to surpass that figure.
Thank you again SSE

No comments: