Sunday 17 March 2019

LETTER FROM GARETH RE COACHING

Hi All
Due to my slow recovery PGA Professional Rory Tinker has agreed to step in and take the Monday evening coaching sessions. I should manage Saturdays fine.
He will take the first 6 weeks upon which time I will review my physical condition and resume if possible. Otherwise Rory will continue.
Monday Dates:
April 15,22,29
May 6,13,20
Timings:
1st group - 5.40 - 6.40
2nd group - 6.40 - 7.40
3rd group - 7.40 - 8.40
Message from Iain,
We wish Gareth a speedy recovery and hopefully he will be back to full fitness soon. I am very happy he has secured Rory’s services in the meantime and look forward to working with him. 
Rory is a past Strathmore Junior member, Junior Captain and Junior Champion. He is PGA Professional at Piperdam and will be a very capable substitute. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get Well Soon Gareth!