Friday 9 April 2021

MORE FIRSTS

Where do I start ? Last night got a message from an old pal donating 2 full sets of gents clubs Callaway X20’s and Taylormade AP2’s to our Hire Scheme and I sent off an order for another 4 sets of left handed clubs. Went down to the club this morning to fit Jethro for an upgrade to his hire set and he was delighted with them and also decided to take a trolley. He also got himself a pair of Nike golf shoes free from our Golf Shoe swap Scheme and is now raring to go. When I went down to the car park my phone went and it was the Centre informing me that we had 2 girls who had just joined. Bella and Lottie are our first twin girl members and I remember the trouble I had with Josh and John until I found out about Josh’s freckle. The girls went out for their first game on the course and really enjoyed it. We now have 17 new members in 2021. Then the next first, Andrew playing his first competitive round and only his 2nd round on a golf course attained a Fun Handicap of 52, his 2nd Certificate for completing 9 holes in 54 shots or better but missed out on his 1st Certificate so he has done it in reverse. What a day - goodness knows what the weekend will bring but I’m sure I won’t be disappointed. 



No comments: