Tuesday 30 April 2013

LOUISE BLOOR JUST 1 SHOT AWAY

Had the pleasure of taking Louise out for her 1st card for handicap on the Rannaleroch course and she just missed out by 1 shot. With 2 cards still to go it will be no problem. A bit of putting practise will put it right. Well done Louise, another bright prospect for the future.

Told you last night it looked like Kirsty and Fergus Barron looked keen and true to form both were out tonight !!! Keep it up.

Michael and Kirsty Brodie were also out practising and when I got home Michael phoned to ask me to join him in the Gents Wednesday competition and I said that was great as I had already arranged a tee time with Alex Simpson. Think I will need to raise my game to match the P&K under 18 and under 14 Champions !!! Having both these talented players inviting me to join them is not only a pleasure but confirms the mutual respect we have built up within the section.   
  

No comments: