Thursday 4 July 2013

PREDICTION FROM 5th DECEMBER 2012

How many more times can my predictions come true ? I keep seeing our juniors making so much progress and with the talent coming through I know that there is more to come !!!

Our Juniors keep on raising the bar and I see no reason why with all this additional coaching etc that next year and for years to come Strathmore will eclipse anything achieved by any Junior Section not only in P&K but in Scotland.

This unbelievable news caps the most amazing season and I feel privileged that our players have achieved so much but I know with the talent we have at the club this is only the start and there is more to come. 2013 can't come quick enough and with Strathmore now being a Scottish Development Centre anything is possible !!!!! mark my words.


HHo

No comments: